Diploma in Logistics and Supply Management
- Fully Accredited by SIPMM – Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management
- Leading organization in Singapore in the field of purchasing, logistics, materials, and supply management
- SIAF-SIPMM’s DLSM graduates could apply to SIPMM to be conferred a professional credential as a World Accredited Practitioner in Logistics and Supply Management, and this credential is awarded by World Certification Institute (WCI)
- 2 modules covering 10 topics each and 1 project
- Affordable Tuition Fee
Validated By: Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM)
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school graduate
- English Intermediate level
Module Exam, Presentation, Management Report
Students must pass all the assessments of the modules within the candidature period, in order to complete this course sucessfully and be awarded with a Diploma in Logistics and Supply Management.
LSC307 Business Logistics Management (BLM)
LSC309 Warehouse Management (WM)
MGT301 Research Project (RP)
The BLM module covers 10 topics on the principles and techniques of business logistics management. The WM module covers 10 topics on managing warehouse and supervising warehouse operations. The RP module is a focus on industry best practices in the specialised area of logistics and supply management.
Registration Fee* : 100,000 MMK
Course Fee : 700,000 MMK
*Registration fee is non-refundable.
Note: 50,000MMK will be collected for redoing the examination of each module.
- Application Form
- 2 passport size photos
- Copy of National ID card or passport
- Other Education Certificate (if applicable)